Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Been Gone for a Minute...

Well it has been about 2 years since I last posted, so I figured this was a good time to come back!

We started a nutrition challenge at the gym and I am attempting to do my first "Whole 30".

For those of you that do not know what that is click here!

So I will be posting my meals and workouts for the next 30 days to try and keep myself on track!

Day 1:
Breakfast - banana and pumpkin panckes (eggs, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and baking soda)
(technically not whole30 approved but I had already made them, so didnt want them to go to waste)

Lunch - grilled chicken strips, shredded sweet potato cookd in coconut oil, and a grapefruit.

Snack - celery sticks

Dinner - 6 oz ground turkey, 2 cups of spinach and a fried egg cooked in coconut oil.

Snack - 30 grapes

I'm supposed to hit 1,876 calories a day.  Here was my breakdown
1,709 calories, 118g carbs, 91g protein, 80g fat
 
Workout:
Did a lifting routine yesterday, included back squats, snatch pulls, power snatch, push press, full snatch and OHS.

Only 29 days to go :-)

No comments: