Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 3 of the Whole30

So I have felt good so far no real cravings, not hungry, but I did notice my energy level was down during my workout.

Day 3 meals:
Breakfast - 3 scrambled eggs and 2 cutie clementines.

Lunch - Whole foods round eye steak, butternut squash and spinach.  (It was actually really hard to find food that didnt have sugar added to it there!)



Snack - handfull of pistaccios and pecans

After workout snack - soy free egg white protien and sprouts coconut water

Dinner - salmon and shredded baked sweet potato and a banana.

Workout:
Strength:
10 min EMOM
5 Shoulder to OH (135/95)
Wod:
10 min AMRAP Chipper,
10 Burpees,
20 Pull Ups,
30 Sit Ups,
40 KBS (53/35),
100 Double Unders

Then I did some extra strength work, working on my power snatch and strict press.  Pretty sore today!

No comments: