Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 2 of the Whole30

Day 2 is the books!  Surprised that I haven't really craved anything, other than when that dominos pizza comes on TV and shows me their new chocolate chip cookie 6 piece pie, which I would eat all of!

Here is my day 2 meal plan.

Breakfast - same as yesterday, pumpkin pancake and a banana

Lunch - I tried something different today that I did not like, just not a fan of almond butter and chicken together! I made 3 chicken wraps with almond butter, grapes and green apple.  I also had a quarter cup of the shredded sweet potato sauted in coconut oil.


 












 
Afternoon snack - Snap Kitchen Tuscan kale salad (kale, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chili flakes) and a soy free egg white protein shake.


 











 
Dinner - 8 oz of cod and aspargus. 













 
Snack - 30 grapes

Calories 1,368carbs103g Fat55g Protien
115g

Wokout:

Strength:
10 min every min on the minute
4 Power Cleans (95)
WOD:
12 min AMRAP
*100 Tabata Squats,
Then
7 Push Ups,
5 Burpees,
3 Front Squats (135/95)

I am extremelly sore today, must be because I didnt work out last Wednesday thru Sunday!

No comments: