Monday, December 7, 2009

A Case of the Monday's

Everyday feels like a case of the Monday's when you arent working!  At least to me it does!  I dont have any new pictures for todays post.  Have been eating pretty boring bland food, and my trainer cut down my carbs to two meals a day, so that means i can have my oatmeal for breakfast and then a 1/4 cup of carbs after my noon workout.  So today I woke up, ran for an hour at the gym, came home had my oatmeal with blackberries, went to my training session, did legs again for an hour, my legs felt like JELLO afterwords, and then had to do 30 minutes on the elliptical.  After that workout I had a cup of my fish soup with my 1/4 cup brown rice.  No more complex carbs for me today!

Breakfast - 11:00 - Oatmeal with blackberries, almond butter and agave
Meal 1 - 2:00 - Fish soup 1/4 cup rice
Meal 2 - 4:30 - 3 oz grilled chicken, 1 cup spinach
Meal 3 - 7 :00 - 8 oz dessert protein shake
Meal 4 - 9:30 - 8 oz greek yogurt with fruit

And there you have my typical meal schedule!

Today's workout:
Leg press 4 sets of 20
Leg extension 3 sets of 20
Step ups 3 sets of 15
Inner thighs 3 sets 25
Hamstring curl 3 sets 20
Calves 3 sets of 15

No comments: