Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I hate the DMV

So yesterday I had to go down to the DMV because my temporary license had expired and I had not received a new one in the mail.  I end up being helped by the same person that helped me the first time.  I had my receipt, that showed I applied for a new license, and that I should receive it by Nov 28, yet when he typed my info in the computer he had no documentation that I had applied for a new one!  He even said he remembered me, yet nothing was done.  So now I have to wait for him to call Austin to find out what happened.  I said well what do I do with this expired license, his advice was, if you get pulled over or if anyone questions you, just explain the story.  Yeah I'm sure thats going to go over really well!  That was 2 hours of my day I will never get back!  I did see some interesting characters there though.  My favorite had to be the man in a business suit, with all of his head shaved, except for the pony tail he was keeping in the middle of the back of his head.  Nothing says professional like a shaved head and ponytail!

Yesterday's work out was in a different order.  I met with my trainer at noon, did chest, shoulders and glutes, then did 30 minutes on the elliptical.  Then at 4, I went back with Greg, he had a session with her to see if he liked training with her, which he did, so he starts today.  While he was training I did 15 minutes on the treadmill, 15 minutes on the elliptical and then another 10 on the treadmill.  My calves are still killing me from Monday's workout!

Oh, my trainer did tell me about a bar that I can eat if I HAVE to substitute in one for a meal, they are called bobo bars, it was pretty good.

Food:
Breakfast 9:00 - 1/2 Bobo bar
11:30 - 1/2 Bobo bar
2:00 - Fish soup with 1/4 cup rice
5:00 - Dessert protein shake
7:30 - 3 oz grilled chicken with tomatoes and spinach

No comments: