Thursday, December 3, 2009


So I don't have anything really exciting to post today.  Woke up, ran 3 miles, ate my oatmeal, went to the trainer, did an hour of legs.  I probably wont be able to stand tomorrow.  We did tons of leg machines then she said ok, now its the end of the session, time for some lunges....????  Um my legs are like jello and you want me to do lunges!  Yes I did them, and now I'm happy that I did them, but at the time, I just wanted to fall to the ground and collapse!  After that I did she wanted me to do 30 minutes on this elliptical machine I havent ever seen before.  I think its called the Matrix Assent.  Not 100% for sure, but this is what it looks like.




I was really tired when I got off, it moves your legs in a more running like motion than traditional ellipticals.
So then I got home, ate my fish soup and now just waiting for the hubby to get home.  Its supposed to freeze and maybe snow here tomorrow, so I'm excited about that.  It rarely snows in Houston.

No comments: