Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So sore today!

So yesterday I had my first day with the trainer, it was a general session to see how fit I am.  I normally don't do leg workouts because of my running, I cant run well the next day because of how sore they are.  Well yesterday I did the squats and lunges and this morning i was SORE! I attempted to run and I was hobeling because my glutes are so sore!  So my running was more of a run/walk today.  Then I had my training session and we did biceps, triceps and chest and a few abs.  I dont even know how many we did, but it was straight for an hour.  I am not going to be able to lift my arms tomorrow. 
My trainer has me eating every 2.5 hours, so this morning I had my usual oatmeal with blackberries.  After the training session I had a cup of my fish soup.  I plan on having 3 oz of chicken and 1/4 cup of rice for dinner, and then at around 7 a cup of yogurt with fresh berries and then 9:30 before bed, a glass of goats milk and some nuts. No carbs after 6 for me, so it has to be protein only.  


I forgot to put up the few pics I took at the Houston Texas Monday night football game I went to last week.  I forgot the real camera, so these are from the iphone, hence them not being very good. 

And here is a delicious prosciutto and arugula pizza I had with my friend Kate the next day.  It looks more like an arugula salad!

And as promised, here is the pic of me during my 25K, its not very good, i had to take a pic of it with my phone from the website b/c they wouldnt let you save it yourself.  So dumb!
 
Yes I was extremely exhausted, that was probably mile 2 haha!

No comments: