Monday, December 14, 2009

Cheat Meal!


So we held out until Sunday for our cheat meal.  Greg really could care less if we ate it or not, but I was not going to forgo my pizza from Romanos! I love that place!  We shared a 12" beef pizza.  It was so good!  Then I got a piece of carrot cake from the Dessert Gallery. Greg didnt eat any, he let me feel like a giant pig all by myself. 

It was raining here this morning so I didnt do a run outside, not to mention my Ipod wouldnt update to my new playlist.  It only imported over 3 songs. I cant run to the same three songs over and over.  I went to my trainer appointment at noon, to do a leg workout, here it is.

Leg Press: 4 sets of 20
Lunges with weights: 3 sets of 30
Squats with weights: 3 sets of 20 
Inner thigh machine: 3 sets of 20
Hamstring curl: 3 sets of 20
Calve press: 3 sets of 20
Abs: 3 sets of 30

Arc elliptical 30 minutes.

No comments: