Friday, October 2, 2009

ACL here we come!

So I've been tyring to eat healthy all week because I knew Austin City Limits was coming up this weekend, and I know there is no way I'm going to be able to pass up delicious fried festival food!  Last night I did sushi with one of my friends, mostly sashimi, we sneaked in one roll and some edamame :-)  This  morning I woke up and decided to do a protein shake with Kefir, and then do a quick 3 miles, bad move, Kefir before a run, never again!  It does not taste as good coming up as it did going down! 


This is the protein powder we are using.  It says to use three scoops, but thats 600 calories, so we put in just one.











Here is the wonderful Kefir.  It tastes like regular non sweetened yogurt.  I mix these two with water ice and some cinnamon.

No comments: