Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 2 Dinner 1 Main Course

I'm not really in the mood to blog today.  Being out of work is so boring.  My typical day, wake up, either run or do a class at the gym or pilates, go to gym to do some weights, drive around town for 30 minutes trying to find something to do, go home, search for jobs for a few hours, watch TV go to sleep.  Exciting I know.  Today I did a spin class, going to do power pilates tonight.  Oh well enough of my complaining.  Here is the main courses that we ordered.  I ordered the suckling pig, it was really fatty and there was only like 3 pieces of meat in the dish.  Greg ordered some steak, flank steak I think, it was good, and David ordered another type of red meat in a coffee sauce.  I didnt try it since I dont like coffee.








 

No comments: