Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 2 Dinner 2

Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday.  I got busy, I ran in the morning and then did an everlast boxing class at the gym.  Then I met up with some friends for lunch and then went home and made 4 meals to freeze for lunch and dinner this coming week.  Then it was off to meet up with Therese for some shopping!

Day 2 Dinner 2 was at the Asian food restaurant.  We waited over an hour to get a table. I was extremelly dissapointed in the food.  I ordered the Tom Yum Goong soup, it tasted like cabbage soup.  It wasnt spicy, it was bland bland bland! Greg ordered some chicken scewers that I didnt try.  I ordered a spciy shrimp noodle dish, it was not spicy, it was extra sweet, which I hate in "real" food, I only like my sweets to be dessert!  Greg ordered the chicken fried rice, you cant really go wrong there!  Therese ordered a chicken dish, and Greg took the first bite, ate half of the piece of chicken and realized it was not cooked through, at all!  Luckily he didnt get sick!  David ordered a noodle dish as well, he seemed to like his, I gave up trying everyones dishes at this place, was tired of having bad food!


This doesnt even look like Tom Yum Goong!



















No comments: