Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Seafood in Barcelona

I speak a little bit of Spanish, enough to get me around the city.  We went to dinner at a seafood restaurant that our cab driver recommended. When we got there no one spoke English.  I could read the main courses on the menu but couldn't determine what they served with or how they prepared.  So we went with the appetizer that the waiter recommended.  All I knew was that it was going to be friend seafood.  We were not prepared for the head on full fried mini fish that we received.  I have an aversion to eating the head of animal, I just cant do it.  The fish was delicious, but you see we left the heads for someone else to enjoy lol!  For my main course I ordered the fish of the day.  It was huge, enough to feed 4 people!  It was delicious though.  I love eating seafood in countries where it is so fresh.














No comments: