Friday, March 25, 2011

Still Doing Good on the Paleo Challenge!

Today is day 5 of the paleo challenge and still doing good!  I havent been craving anything too much, sweets on occasion, but nothing I cant handle!  I feel better, hopefully I'll start seeing some weight loss and toning soon!  I have to give a shout out to Team Gorrilla, I am featured again on their page, scroll down to the last two pics!

I thought I was going to hate yesterday's wod since it was pretty much total cardi, but I didnt do too horibbly at it!

Thursday's Wod:
Run 1 mile
30 stones to shoulder
Row 1 mile
Time: 19:26

Wednesday's Wod:
“Ledesma”
AMRAP 20 min
5 Parallette handstand push-ups
10 Toes through rings
11 rounds ( i did regular hand stand pushups and knees to elbos off of the rings)




15 Medicine ball cleans

No comments: