Tuesday, January 12, 2010

5 Days and counting....

Still super nervous about the Marathon.  I went to get a light weight long sleeve shirt today and the guy at the running store told me if I think I can do it I can....um sure we'll try that out!  So today breakfast was the usual oatmeal didnt eat lunch yet, I got some new energy pills that are super strong!  Love them! They remind me of ephedra.  They really suppress your appetite and give you tons of energy. 
Only have to take one a day!

Here are some of the other supplements I take


I'm making a chicken to have for lunches the rest of the week.  Since we dont eat the skin there is really no reason to put it in the oven to get it crispy, so I'm trying a crock pot recipe.  I coated it with a two pepper blend, cumin, chicken seasoning, red pepper, garlic, lemon and sea salt.  Cant wait to try it!

No comments: