Monday, January 11, 2010

6 Days Until My Race!

So I have 6 days until my full marathon, which I do not feel that I am prepared for at all!  My friend Laura is coming up this weekend and going to run the last 5 miles with me.  Someone did that for her when she ran hers so she is repaying the favor :-)  I woke up at 2 am feeling sick, aches, chills, etc.  I drank some expired goats milk last night, so I'm hoping its just a reaction to that and I'm not really getting sick! I havent been to the trainer in 3 weeks now either, waiting until after the race, I dont want to be sore at all while I attempt to do it.

So we went to a local organic grocery store yesterday, it was very weird and very dirty.  And not hippy wierd like we thought it would be either!  We did find some grass fed beef that we bought and lots of interesting teas and vitamins.  We got some new health foods at HEB too.  Here are a few of our favorites.


No comments: