Friday, January 22, 2010

5 Days later and I'm still in pain!

So maybe I shouldnt have ran yesterday and today.  I was thinking the best way to get through my sore muscles was to work them out.  Today I had sharp pains not only down my right quad which has been bothering me the most, but also in my butt muscles hahaha, its not really funny b/c it hurts so bad!!!  I guess I will take a rest tomorrow.


So I am excited, Greg got us Jay Z tickets, and they came in the mail the other day!  We are in the 6th row on the floor!  Yeah!


I attempted to make some stuffed peppers yesterday off of a recipe on seriouseats.  It called for half of a mashed sweet potato in it.  Haven't tried them yet, but they do not look very appealing to me!

Here is another photo of me after the race, once again its a horrible photo!  I also went out and bought a 26.2 sticker for my car!  I know its lame but I like it!



No comments: