Thursday, January 28, 2010

Honeycrisp Apples




I realize that honeycrisp apples are super good, but I just havent been able to justify paying over 3 dollars an apple, but yesterday I was at Central Market and they had them for 2.89 a pound, a whole dollar less than they have been in the past!  So i bought three of them haaha, that came out to 6 dollars, which wasnt bad, I just hate spending 10 dollars on 4 apples that will be gone in two days.  I pulled one out to eat right now and they are huge!  I didnt think I was going to be able to finish it, but I didnt want to waste a 2 dollar apple haha.  Here it is next to a lime, ginormous! 

I know all of you are dying to see whats in our refrigerator, so here ya go!  Lots of yogurt, vitamin waters, some fish and ground chicken, and lots of tuperware full of foods I made but arent really that good haha.  That baileys is not ours, a friend bought it a few weeks ago when she was in town, made a drink of it, baileys on the rocks, blah!  and left it, so now anytime anyone comes over they are welcome to a nice glass of baileys!

Here is the latest picture of my 2 month old nephew!



No comments: