Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weigh in time

So I was a little nervous going to my nutritionist today.  I really havent noticed a change at all in my clothes, so I'm frustrated.  I actually lost 4.5 lbs and 2.5 body fat, so that makes 10 lbs and 5% body fat in almost 2 months.  He wants to carb cycle me, I dont know about that, I am thinking about sticking to the zone and seeing if I have any weight loss the next two weeks when I go in.  I just feel that grain carbs keep me from loosing the weight. 

Saturday we had fight gone bad at crossfit.  It was tough!
3 rounds. The stations are:
  1. Wall-ball: 20 pound ball, 10 ft target. (Reps)
  2. Sumo deadlift high-pull: 75 pounds (Reps)
  3. Box Jump: 20″ box (Reps)
  4. Push-press: 75 pounds (Reps)
  5. Row: calories (Calories)
1 minute break between rounds.  I did 202 reps/calories, well see how I do next time.

Monday's workout was pretty brutal b/c of the heat.

Back Squat
5-5-5-5-5 (105#)
Met Con
3 Rounds
200 m Run
15 DB Thrusters (15#)
9 Pull Ups
Time: 10:45

Here is one of the paleo/zone friendly meals I made yesterday.  Its just ground chicken, tomatoes, onions, zuchini, and some spices.  It was really good.

No comments: