Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm back! Sort of....

Sorry for the hiatus, but my sister gave birth to a baby boy on Wednesday, so I was out of town with no access to my computer!  So needless to say I didnt do any workouts last week other than monday, but I didnt stuff my face during thanksgiving either, so thats good! I am having some computer problems again, so I am taking it back into the shop today, hopefully I wont be out of commission too long!  I attempted to do my 18 mile run this morning, but at around mile 1 it started pouring, and I am not that person that can run in the rain, especially when its 48 degrees out, so I turned around and came home.  There is no way I will do 18 miles on a treadmill either, so I will attempt to do them tomorrow morning if its not raining.  I start with my trainer tomorrow, hopefully she will kick my butt into shape!

My new Nephew Nathan!


Aunt Heather and Nathan


Greg's brined turkey breasts


Thanksgiving dinner

No comments: