Friday, November 5, 2010

I hate globo gyms!

So I have been a member of 24 hour fitness for many many years.  I froze our membership about 6 months ago when we really started to get into crossfit.  Well last month they charged me a full memberhip fee instead of my freeze fee, I called they apologized, refunded the money and said it would be fixed.  This month they charged both me and my husband full fees.  I called and they tried to tell me that my freeze ended, I said look again buddy, its in the notes "oh yes mam I do see it here".  So I said cancel my membership and refund me my money today.  Of course it takes 5-7 days to refund me.  After talking with countless managers about the situation, why I should have to wait for my money that wasnt supposed to be taken out to begin with, the conversation ended with me still having to wait because there is nothing they can do about it.  So this incident solidifies why I will never go back to a globo gym!

Thursdays WOD:
5 rounds:

21 KB Russian swings (53#/35#)
15 KB press
9 KB figure 8′s
Time: 11:33
Day 4 of sit up challenge complete!

No comments: