5 box jumps 20"
15 weighted sit ups 14#
100m weighted carry 35#
10 kb swings 35#
So I saw this recipe on Crossfit Rubicon and thought it looked yummy. I am going to try it next week and see how it tastes!
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic smashed and chopped
- 3 large lime leaves
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 6 cups Very rich beef or roast pork stock
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons crushed red chilis
- 3 cups Shredded Bok Choy
- 1 teaspoon Nuac Mam or any good Fish Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon light sesame oil
- 6 large prawns, head on or U8 shrimp will work
- 2 cups Shredded smoked beef ask your butcher
- 1 tablespoon each of basil, cilantro, mint chopped fine
- Sriracha sauce, for passing
In a large pot, sweat the onion, garlic and celery in coconut oil until translucent and just starting to brown.
Add beef broth, coconut milk, ginger, chillis, cabbage, fish sauce or soy sauce, and sesame oil. Bring to a boil and lower to simmer for 5-6 minutes.
Add shredded beef or ham and prawns and bring back to a simmer for 4 minutes, add fresh herbs and serve. Pass some HOT sauce for your guests to add to taste