Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Never Quit

Last week my energy level was low.  There were several wod's I just didnt feel like doing, but I made myself.  I didnt give in.  I didnt give them my all, but at least I was doing something.  On Saturday we had a team wod, I was paired with a new guy that hadnt worked out in a quite a while.  Even though he was out of breath, in pain, and behind all of the other groups, he didnt give in, he fought till the end.  So no matter how hard the wod is, never quit.

Monday's Wod:
7 RFT

10 Power cleans 65#
10 OH weighted lunges 35#
10 Thrusters 65#
10 Burpees
Time: 28:56

Saturday Wod:
Team wod
10 RFT
10 Sandbag Carry Sprints

5 push ups
5 sit ups
5 burpees
5 kb swings
5 air squats

Friday Wod:
WOD:

5 RFT
20 floor wipers
20 games style push ups
20 weighted sit ups
20 toes to bar
Time: 18:29

No comments: