Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunday's 5K and Friday's workout

Sunday I met up with Nicole from Crossfit to run  the Run for the Rose 5k.  I was still not feeling 100% better, still super congested, so I ended up walking part of it and not getting a good time. Oh well, it wasnt a timed a race so its cool.  Heres our pre-race pic with our team sponsor.


I did Fridays crossfit workout in my regular gym, 24 hour fitness, since we were going out Friday night, and I wanted to make sure I had time to shower and change before we met up with our friends.  Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.  Well if the gym would allow me to take free weights to the ab area then I wouldnt have been running around the gym like a crazy person!  :-)
50 Double Unders (150 singles)
50 Sit Ups
Run 400m
21 KB Swings (25lb)
12 Pull Ups (12 push ups, no bands available at gym)
Run 400 m
30 Box Jumps
30 Wall Shots (8 lb med ball)
50 Double Unders (150 singles)
50 Sit Ups
 Took over 20 minutes since I was running around trying to find the equipment I needed.

No comments: