Friday, April 9, 2010

Weigh-in day

I meet with my nutritionist this morning at 9 am for my 2.5 week weigh in!  So yesterday I made sure to go extra hard in crossfit, which was touch considering I can still barely breath out of my nose!
Shoulder Press
1-1-1 (55#)
Push Press
3-3-3 (60#)
Push Jerk
5-5-5 (65#)
Met Con
3 Rounds
20 DB Squat Cleans (15#)
20 Burpees
14:27

I thought the last 10 burpees were going to kill me!  Luckily I had a good group at class that were cheering me on to finish.  Not sure if I am doing tonight's workout yet, its really tough and we are meeting up with friends for bowling later so I dont want to be too tired.  If I dont I will do it on Sunday at open gym after my 5k.


Without further ado, here is more of the treats and eat from New York!
Saturday Morning Brunch at August.  All sorts of cast iron roasted egg dishes, and a side of mac and cheese :-)
Then we stopped at this stand on the street that was selling miniature stuffed cupcakes.  They were so good!  We ate them all in about 5 minutes!

No comments: