Tuesday, February 2, 2010

CrossFit Workout

So Greg and I went to our first CrossFit class last night.  I don't think that I have ever worked out so hard.  We get through the warmups, and I think they are the actual workout routine, I was wrong!  After doing this:
 
Then we had to do 15 minutes non stop of this:
170m Run
12 Swings
9 Box Jumps
6 High Pulls
3 Pushups


I was able to complete the circuit 5 times plus one additional 170m Run.  My legs felt like jello after that!  But no we were not done!  He said its time to stretch, stretching meant 7 minutes of abs, followed by a few minutes of plank pose, then finally some stretching.   I am doing pilates reformer this morning to help stretch out the sore muscles.  Hopefully Wednesday I will be ready to go!  Here is the website if anyone is interested in trying it out!Cross Fit Houston

No comments: