Thursday, February 18, 2010

Some Sun Finally!!

I woke up this morning, it was kind of overcast, but was hoping the sun would come out.  I went to pilates reformer class, it was killer, it was all abs, 50 minutes of non stop abs.  Torture!  I walked outside and saw that it was nice and sunny, so I decided to go for a run, which I havent done in forever!  The weather was perfect!  I ended up doing 4.5 miles.  A nice start to my return to running.

Last nights crossfit was a good arm workout.  We started out doing 5 minutes on the rower machines, which tired out my arms really well.  Then it was 5 rounds of half squat thrusts with 15 lb weights in each hand, and then 20 lb kettle ball squats and then pull the arms up to your chin.  We had to do as many as we could in 30 seconds with a 30 second break in between.  Then we did another 3 minutes on the rower machine.  Then it was time for situps.  I had a 15 bound weight in my hand, we had to do as many full sit ups as we could in 20 seconds, with 10 seconds off, we did 8 rounds of these, followed by the usual plank and side plank.  Here I am in all black doing my side plank :-)

 
 

No comments: