Thursday, February 25, 2010

Marathon medal is finally here!

I finally got my Chevron Houston Marathon finisher medal in the mail!  They apparently underestimated the number of participants this year so I was one of the unlucky ones that didn't get my medal when I finished.  Here it is!  Bad pic I know, its with my iphone.

 
Last nights crossfit class was a good finale.  We were allowed to bring someone for free to try it out, of course no one wanted to go lol, but one person did bring someone.  This was our workout:

AMRAP (as many reps as possible) 
situps
burpees
box jumps
squat thrusts
lunges 
I had to use a 15 lb medicine ball for my workouts whereas everyone else used a 10 lb, so my numbers are obviously smaller than some of the others.  We had to do each station for one minute and then after all 5 stations were completed we had a  minute break, and then repeated 2 times.  And of course we had abs at the end.  Here is me doing my toe touches, I'm on the right in black pants and a navy top.
 
Today I went to the regular gym and did chest and shoulders workout, followed by a 30 minute 7% incline walk on the treadmill.  I have pilates tonight at 6.  Fun day! 
Oh I almost forgot, I had lunch with my friends Kristel and Kim today at Luby's.  I got the grilled fish, a side of green beans and sweet potatos....the total was 13 dollars!  Since when did Luby's become such an expensive restaurant!

No comments: