Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nutrition and Motivation

I was reading through some blogs and spotted this and spotted this on http://jambysbigadventure.tumblr.com/

To put it simply:  When your support clan (or, boyfriend) begins to break, it’s easier for yourself to do the same. YOU CANNOT RELY ON ANYONE ELSE FOR INTRINSIC MOTIVATION AND SELF-CONTROL. Besides, losing sight of Paleo is not worth the digestive troubles and performance dissatisfaction..

I do this all the time.  I'll tell myself, its ok to just have ONE cupcake, and then it turns into two cupcakes, plus 3lbs worth of delicious buttery crawfish and a plate of spicy french fries!


Tuesday's workout:
Helen
3 rounds:
400m run
21 kb swings (53#/35#)
12 pull ups
I've actually never done Helen before and I didnt like it!  I had a bad workout yesterday.  Really slow and week feeling.
Time: 18:23

No comments: