Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Paleo BBQ Sauce

I got this recipe off of CFSCC presents: Eat This website.  I made it before hand and I am going to put it on some chicken breasts and let them slow cook in the sauce.  The sauce itself is really good.  Has a nice kick to it from the Chili Powder.  I dont like sweet BBQ sauces, so this one is just right for me!

Paleo BBQ Sauce:
2, 6oz. cans organic tomato paste
2 1/2 C organic beef stock, no added salt
1 medium onion, finely minced
6 cloves garlic, finely minced
4 T dijon mustard
4 T apple cider vinegar
2 T extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp. sea salt
4 T chili powder

Monday's Workout
Skill/Strength: ring push ups 5×5
Met Con: “Devil’s Advocate”
AMRAP in 6 minutes:
6 sdhp
6 kb swings 35#
6 burpees
After….
tabata sit-ups, plank, and reverse crunch

No comments: