Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sandbag Runs

Sorry once again for the delayed postings, its harder to do when I now work all day, then go to crossfit at night, I just end up going home and going to bed!  Here is a catch up of the WOD's I have not posted!
Sunday was a quick form workout of front squats, only did 85#, then was the FUN wod.  We decied to go to one of the local high schools that has built a hill and astroturfed it. 
WOD 3 rounds
Sprint uphill with sand back (30#)
20 pushups - job back down hill (jbd)
Run backwards up hill
20 jacknifes (jbd)
Frog jump up hill
10 Clean and Press with sand bag (jbd)
Sprint up hill
Job back down with sand bag
Time: 14 ish

This was a really fun workout!  We are goign to try and incorporate something similar every month into our WODS.

Monday: REST DAY!
Tuesday: HELEN
3 rounds:
400m run
21 kb swings (53#/35#)
12 pull ups
Time: 15:28 I PR'd by 3 minutes!  Yeah!  I know its not a very fast Helen time, but it was an improvement for me!
Me doing my 55# SDHP

No comments: