Thursday, March 25, 2010

Back to Nutritionist

I went back to my nutritionist after not going to him for about a year, I thought I was in better shape than then, apparently not!  I had put on 18 lbs since the last time I saw him and 5% body fat!  I did gain 5 lbs of lean muscle, so that still leaves 13 lbs of fat I put on!  It has to be what I eat, since I work out about twice a day.  So I am back on my nutrition clean eating plan.  Now that I have to be accountable maybe I'll stick to it again :-)  So for breakfast I had 5 egg whites and half a cup of oatmeal with a teaspoon of agave on top.


For lunch I had baked fish, asparagus and 3/4 cup brown rice....and I'm still hungry!  urgh!
Pilates this morning was tough, lots of leg and ab work.  Crossfit tonight and then grilled chicken and veggies for dinner. 

No comments: