Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Two a Days

Yesterday and today I did two a days so that I can pig out in New York haha!  Crossfit was brutal on me this morning since I am not good with squats.
WOD
50-40-30-20-10
Air Squats
Push Press (12 lb weights)
Sit Ups
Total time 19:01
Turkish get-ups using 10 lb weight


So what all that means is that we had to do 50 squats down onto a medicine ball, 50 push presses and 50 situps, then repeat 40, 30 etc.  Yeah my legs were like jello!  Then I had to go to pilates class where he decided he wanted us to do the jumps today.  Talk about a double leg workout!  Hopefully I will be able to walk tomorrow!


For lunch today I just had some leftover chicken lasagna that I made a couple of weeks ago.  For dinner I made jalapeno trout and some plain couscous.  Greg didnt want any of it, he never eats fish when i make it :-(  Sorry the picture is so messy, the fish fell apart when I was removing it from the foil.

No comments: