Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Sonya!

Yes I know her birthday was yesterday, but I didnt blog yesterday :-)  I did pilates at 10, it was tough, it was big leg and ab workout, then I did crossfit at 4:30.  That was rough yesterday!  We had to do pullups, 3x and count our max number, which for me was only 4, and that was with the rubber bands :-(  I'll get there soon enough!  Then we had to do "cleans", which was lifting a barbell from your thighs, up in a jumping quick motion to your shoulders, its hard to describe and even harder to do!  My shoulders are bruised from it.  My max was 65 lbs, I only did that once though, I did most of my reps with 55 lb weights.  Then we did 8 rounds of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off of pushups, then the same with sit ups.  I am beyond sore today!  But I am going back to a 9 am class this morning since I will be having dinner with my friend Ning to celebrate her engagement!  Heres today's workout, not looking forward to the run since my ankle is still tender.
Run 400 m
5 rounds
10 Thrusters
20 KB Swings
Run 400 m

Here is what my new crossfit gym looks like 



I forgot to post last Saturday's breakfast for you guys.  We went to Buffalo Grill, and I splurged on some pancakes and bacon, so good!
 And of course, new nephew pics.
 

No comments: