Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mid week recap

Ok so i havent told you about my new crossfit class.  It is kicking my butt!  There is no strenuous warm up like before, you do it at your leisure when you arive to just warm up your muscles.
Monday:

AMRAP in 15 minutes
5 Pull Ups (I did 40 modified ring pullups)
10 Push Ups (I did 80 girl pushups)
15 Squats (I did 109)


So needless to say I was sore on Tuesday! Tuesday morning I went to pilates, it was a nice workout that focused on arms and jumping.  Tuesday evening I went back for more torture at crossfit.
Tuesday:
Push Jerks (a type of squat and thrust over head with a barbell, did 5 rounds of these with 5 reps.  my max was a 45 lb barbell, yeah I'm week, but I'll get there!)
5-5-5-5-5
Plus
30-20-10 (30 rounds, 30 rounds and 10 rounds of Kettle ball swings and double under jump roping)
KB Swings
Double Unders (my time was 4:48)


I'm off for a slow 3 mile run and then another crossfit class tonight!  I'll keep you posted of my progress!

No comments: