Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Handstand on my own!

I was finally able to do a handstand on my own in crossfit last night!  It might not seem like a big deal to most, but I was terrified that I was going fall over and hurt myself! Crossfit was a good workout yesterday, if I could have done half of the exercises properly it would have been a lot harder!
WOD
Weighted Pull Ups (I did double band pullups)
5-5-5-5-5
Met Con
1000 m Row
50 KB Swings (25#)
30 Ring Push Ups (I did girl pushups)
Time: 10:31


Pilates was an ab and glute workout yesterday.  I'm hoping its not legs today because crossfit has us doing a lot of squats today!  Ill post that later!

Last nights dinner was a grilled turkey burger and sweet potato fries.  I added my carb at dinner because all I had was chicken for lunch.  




No comments: