Monday, March 29, 2010

So Sore!

I woke up Saturday morning and my calve muscles were still crazy sore, but I promised a friend I would meet her at 9 am for her first crossfit class.  Thankfully the crossfit class loosened them up, that was until I sat back down in my car and drove home, I dont think they have ever been this bad!  Luckily today they were better and I didnt have to start my walk on my tip toes :-)  Here is the work out we did at Crossfit Katy.

Tabata
Goblet squat (72)
Pullups (28)
Lunge Steps (61)
Weighted situps (60 with 15 lb weight)
In between each set run 1 lap w a sandbag or medicine ball, after situps sprint your last lap with the sandbag/ball. (14 lb med ball)

It was a tough workout!  Needless to say I took Sunday off.  This morning in crossfit I was really frustrated.  I feel like I'm not getting strong as quick as the others have.  I still cant do a hand stand on my own, I have to have someone help me get my legs up in the air, I know thats just my fear of falling backwards and hurting myself, but until I get over this I wont ever be able to do a hand stand pushup!  I still have to use double bands when I do my pullups, my endurance for running has gone down, I was told it will take a while to gain the strength, I just want it to come quicker!  I did a slow 3 mile run after class, to try and get my endurance up.  Plus I will be in New York Thur-Sun, so I need to get as much exercise in as I can before then!  Here is today's WOD.
Over head squats, 5-5-5-5-5 I only did 30 lbs, have a pulled muscle in my leg that I cant get worked out :-(
AMRAP 12 min
200 m run
3 hand stand push ups, for me it was 15 lb weights doing shoulder presses
6 pull ups
I did 4 rounds total plus a run.

Here is my breakfast for the day, pretty plane as usaul!

No comments: