Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Double Under!

Skill: 100 double unders for time
Nicole said that we werent going to start Jackie until I got my first double under.  My thoughts were great, I'm going to be here for hours!  Luckily it took only about 6 minutes.  Nicole had me switch jump ropes to a shorter one, and voila, I was able to do my first double under!  I did two of them actually! :-)
Then:
Met Con: “Jackie”
1,000m row (4:35)
50 thrusters 45#
30 pull ups
The first time I did this my total time was over 19 minutes.  I did it this time with a thinner pull up band and it 18:59.  I was so tired by the time I got to the pullups. I'm not blaming it on anything other than me not being at my full potential, but I didnt eat at all today and it was like 108 outside!  So I think I did ok for those conditions. 

No comments: